- All products are added to your cart.
Who is Megusta
A fast growing company in the high end fashion industry, in which we are not just selling luxury products, but we breath fashion, show trends and embrace the lifestyle that comes with it. Our main focus is on street-style related brands, such as OFF-White, Rick Owens, MISBHV and ALYX, just to name a few. We have clients from all over the world, from Asia to the U.S. and anywhere in between, all sharing the same vibe and interest in fashion.
This role requires excellent communication and organization, and planning skills are essential. You will be in charge of all that is related to our webshop, whether it be making sure all orders are shipped out on time, keeping the website up-to-date or creating products in the backend. Other responsibilities are keeping in close contact with our partners with whom we do business, as well as supporting the team in managing the store.
As second in charge you assist the director and manager in keeping the company running as well motivating and inspiring the team.
- Experience in managing a small team
- You must be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Well spoken and written, both English as well as Dutch
- Demonstrate the ability to manage priorities
- Fashion minded and familiar with our brands
- You have a strong sense of commercial awareness
- You are fully flexible; no 9-17 mentality
Job type: Full-time
Job location: Utrecht
Required experience: 2 years of retail experience
What do we offer
- The opportunity to work with the world’s most innovative and renowned designer brands.
- An easily accessible workplace at the centre of the beautiful city, Utrecht.
- Attractive employee discounts.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in an inspiring environment.
Send us your CV with photo and let us know why you are the one we are looking for, and perhaps we will see you soon!
T: 030-234 02 87