- All products are added to your cart.
Returns & Exchange
Follow Procedure for Returns Online Costumers
- Unsuitable items may be exchanged within 14 days of our dispatch date in our shop or it can be send back.
- Before you return something by post you must notify us within 48 hours of receiving an item and obtain a Return Authorization Number by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please include your original receipt in the returned parcel. You must write your Return Authorization Reference number on the receipt and on the box. Any returned items that are not accompanied by an official reference number will not be accepted.
- If you prefer, you can contact one of our customer care representatives who will be happy to talk you through our returns procedure, simply call + 31 (0) 30 34 02 87 on working hours 10:00 – 6:00.
- The returned item(s) must be returned in the same condition as bought and have all original tags, extra buttons, dust bags, hangers, etc.
- Shoes and other accessories with original boxes must be returned in these boxes which cannot be used or damaged.
- Megusta reserves the right not to be held responsible for problems with zippers, buttons, loose stitches, shrinking, decolouring or problems with wool materials.
- If you prefer, you can contact one of our customer care representatives who will be happy to talk you through our returns procedure, simply call + 31 (0) 30 34 02 87 during office hours 10:00-6:00.
All the delivery expenses for the return of the Products including any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments) shall be borne by the Customer: each and any cost borne by the Customer for the return is not refundable. These amounts will be subtracted from the merchandise refund.
Returns/Exchange Terms & Conditions
- Refunds on items with RMA number returned within the 14 days after receiving and undamaged will be refunded the soonest.
- Returns have to be within 14 days. Online customers have to mail firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after receiving.
- Online customers must e-mail email@example.com within 14 days from the delivery date to request a Return Authorization Number (R.A.N.). This e-mail must include Item Code(s) of the item(s) to be returned and state if the return is for a size/merchandise exchange.
- Returns must arrive within 14 days from receiving the R.A.N. back in the store.
- The original Megusta sticker and Product Authenticity Tag with the original intact cord must be attached to the item(s). Item(s) cannot be worn, washed or altered in any way.
- The returned item(s) must be in the same condition as sent, packaged in an orderly fashion, and have all original tags, extra buttons, dust bags, hangers, etc. Shoes and other accessories that were sent with original boxes must be returned in these boxes which cannot be used, damaged or altered in any way.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions mentioned at defects. Megusta reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Swimwear (bikini bottoms, swim trunks or briefs) and) must be tried on over underwear. Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygienic strip has been removed. Items that have any sign of use or wear will be returned to the client at the expense of the client.
- Boxershorts or other Intimate Apparel will not be refunded nor exchanged.
- Shoes must be returned in clean original state in their original designer box. Shoes returned without their original boxes will not be accepted.
- Megusta reserves the right not to be held responsable for problems with zippers, buttons, loose stitches, shrinking, decolouring or problems with wool materials. We will help where we can.
- All authorized returned merchandise is subject to re-entry inspection at the sole discretion of Megusta Based on the condition of the return and/or the non-compliance of the Return Policy a 10% restocking fee may be deducted from the final refund.
- Returns for gift coupon or partial exchange (for item exchange of lesser value than the returned merchandise) are at the client’s expense : shipments and return import fees (where applicable) will be deducted from the refund. Shipments from Europe are Euro 20.00. Shipments from outside of Europe are Euro 30.00. Returns for item exchanges that are of a lesser value of the item returned are at the client’s expense: shipment and return import fees (where applicable) will be deducted from the rest amount.
- When product is purchased online the responsibility of the customer is to write down our Return Authorization Number on the original receipt and include this in the box and also to write down the R.A.N. on the box outside or else the box will not be accepted.
Please send all returns to Megusta, Lange Jansstraat 15, 3512 BA Utrecht, Netherlands. We do not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser. Megusta reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent with a Return Authorization Number. If an unauthorized return is accepted, Megusta will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund. If there is a refund permitted we will re-credit the original purchaser's credit card or Maestro payments for the sum paid less any taxes and duties and less the postal costs. It is advisable to return goods with registered post carriers. Keep your proof of postage certificate, as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. Customers' statutory rights are unaffected.
Shall a product purchased by Megusta show a defect, the Customer shall immediately contact the Customer Care of the company within 48 hours after receiving via e-mail at the following address:
Lange Jansstraat 15
3512 BA Utrecht
Please note that postal costs for return defected goods are the customer’s responsibility. The second sending from us to the customer will be at our charge.